Senior Smart Contract Developer
API3 builds blockchain-native, decentralized APIs with DAO-governance and quantifiable security. We have recently raised a high profile seed round, executed a public distribution, and are now looking to fill some key roles in our core technical team.
Airnode is a serverless oracle node designed to be operated by API providers, and will act as a gateway between traditional Web APIs and smart contracts running on blockchains. This position will work on developing new protocols that Airnode will interact with and data aggregation contracts.
- • Work on mission-critical projects with limited/no supervision
- • Play an active role in the design and architecture of our solutions
- • Learn new technologies as needed
- • Work remotely with an internationally distributed team
- • 2+ years of experience as a blockchain developer in commercial projects
- • Very proficient with Solidity
- • 5+ years of experience with a strong technical background in different technologies and environments
- • Good grasp of modern software development tools (testing frameworks, CI/CD, version control, etc.)
- • A PhD in relevant disciplines
- • Experience as an auditor of smart contracts
- • dApp development experience / React