Business Developer, Applications & Platforms
API3 builds blockchain-native, decentralized APIs with DAO-governance and quantifiable security. We have recently raised a high profile seed round, executed a public distribution, and are now looking to fill some key roles in our core technical team.
Learn more: https://api3.org/
dAPIs are blockchain-native, source-aggregated data feeds, enabling decentralized applications to reliably execute real-world data driven functions in a highly trust-minimized way. In this business development role, you will be working with developers building smart contract platforms and decentralized applications, in order to integrate their platforms and applications with API3’s data solutions.
Compensation for this position will include a competitive base salary, with a highly scalable results-based commission.
- • Acquire a strong knowledge of API3’s solutions (e.g. dAPIs, Airnode) and stay up to date with API3 development
- • Prospect and generate dApp and smart contract platform leads for API3 solution integrations
- • Work with the API3 integration engineer team to process leads through the business development funnel and into production API3 integrations
- • Manage integrated provider accounts and provide assistance as needed
- • Work remotely with an internationally distributed team
- • Minimum 3 years of technical business development experience
- • Very familiar with the blockchain industry, strong knowledge about key industry concepts
- • Strong sales skills with a proven record of generating bottom-line results
- • Ability to set ambitious but reachable goals
- • Ability to work from home without oversight, using email and video conferencing solutions like Zoom, Google Meet as your main client interface
- • Very strong English communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- • Ability to pick up new technical concepts and self-educate oneself on any possible knowledge gaps on a short timescale
- • Experience in enterprise business development
- • Experience in the API industry