Business Developer, APIs
API3 builds blockchain-native, decentralized APIs with DAO-governance and quantifiable security. We have recently raised a high profile seed round, executed a public distribution, and are now looking to fill some key roles in our core technical team.
Learn more: https://api3.org/
Airnode is a serverless oracle node designed to be operated by API providers, and will act as a gateway between traditional Web APIs and smart contracts running on blockchains. In this business development role, you will be contacting API providers in order to onboard them to the Airnode solution, allowing the providers to sell their API-delivered data and services to blockchain-based applications on Web 3.0.
Compensation for this position will include a competitive base salary, with a highly scalable results-based commission.
- • Acquire a strong knowledge of the Airnode solution and stay up to date with API3 development
- • Prospect and generate API provider leads for Airnode integrations
- • Work with the API3 integration engineer team to process leads through the business development funnel and into production Airnode integrations
- • Manage integrated provider accounts and provide assistance as needed
- • Work remotely with an internationally distributed team
- • Minimum 3 years of technical business development experience
- • Strong sales skills with a proven record of generating bottom-line results
- • Ability to set ambitious but reachable goals
- • Familiar with the API industry, strong knowledge of key industry concepts
- • Familiar with the blockchain industry, know their way around key industry concepts
- • Ability to work from home without oversight, using email and video conferencing solutions like Zoom, Google Meet as your main client interface
- • Very strong English communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- • Ability to pick up new technical concepts and self-educate oneself on any possible knowledge gaps on a short timescale